H.R.1109 - Rail Transit Security and Safety Act of 2005109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lynch, Stephen F. [D-MA-9] (Introduced 03/03/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Homeland Security; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||03/17/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Science, and Technology.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1109 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.