H.R.1666 - To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide a temporary five-year increase in the minimum end-strength levels for active-duty personnel for the Armed Forces, to increase the number of Special Operations Forces, and for other purposes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Tauscher, Ellen O. [D-CA-10] (Introduced 04/14/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||05/06/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1666 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.