H.R.1745 - Social Security Number Privacy and Identity Theft Prevention Act of 2005109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Shaw, E. Clay, Jr. [R-FL-22] (Introduced 04/20/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Energy and Commerce; Financial Services; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||05/19/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1745 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.