H.R.2876 - Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2005109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Green, Mark [R-WI-8] (Introduced 06/14/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Education and the Workforce; Energy and Commerce; Financial Services; Judiciary; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||08/10/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Select Education.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.3402, which became Public Law 109-162 on 1/5/2006.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2876 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.