H.R.4542 - To direct the Secretary of Transportation to report to Congress concerning proposed changes to long-standing policies that prohibit foreign interests from exercising actual control over the economic, competitive, safety, and security decisions of United States airlines, and for other purposes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Oberstar, James L. [D-MN-8] (Introduced 12/14/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Rules; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||12/15/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4542 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.