H.R.4755 - Federal Aviation Administration Fair Labor Management Dispute Resolution Act of 2006109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kelly, Sue W. [R-NY-19] (Introduced 02/15/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||02/16/2006 Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.|
|Notes:||On 5/23/2006, a motion was filed to discharge the Rules Committee from consideration of H.Res.814 providing for the consideration of H.R.4755. A discharge petition requires 218 signatures for further action. (Discharge Petition No. 109-13: text with signatures.)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4755 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.