H.R.4981 - Dam Safety Act of 2006109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kuhl, John R. "Randy", Jr. [R-NY-29] (Introduced 03/16/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure | Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||11/13/2006 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
|Notes:||For further action, see S.2735, which became Public Law 109-460 on 12/22/2006.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4981 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.