H.R.6058 - To direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to prohibit the operation of the aircraft known as the Mitsubishi MU-2 in the airspace of the United States until the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration certifies that the aircraft is safe and the certification is approved by law.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Tancredo, Thomas G. [R-CO-6] (Introduced 09/12/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/13/2006 Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6058 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.