H.Con.Res.230 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that the Russian Federation must protect intellectual property rights.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Issa, Darrell E. [R-CA-49] (Introduced 07/28/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means | Senate - Finance; Foreign Relations|
|Latest Action:||12/22/2005 Message on Senate action sent to the House.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||11/16/2005 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.230 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.