H.Con.Res.285 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that the States of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama should adopt comprehensive, modern, and uniform statewide building codes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Schmidt, Jean [R-OH-2] (Introduced 10/27/2005)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||10/28/2005 Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.285 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.