H.Res.378 - Recognizing and honoring the 15th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.109th Congress (2005-2006)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.378 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Appellate courts
- Architecture and the disabled
- Civil rights enforcement
- Civil rights workers
- Closed caption television
- Congressional tributes
- Discrimination against the disabled
- Discrimination in public facilities
- District courts
- Employment of the disabled
- Supreme Court
- Transportation and the disabled