H.Res.829 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Shadow Wolves should be preserved and fostered as one unit, located on the Tohono O'odham lands.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Souder, Mark E. [R-IN-3] (Introduced 05/19/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Homeland Security|
|Latest Action:||05/23/2006 Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Cybersecurity.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.829 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.