H.Res.888 - Urging multilateral financial institutions to cancel Haiti's debts to such institutions under the Enhanced Heavily Indebted Poor Countries Initiative and the Multilateral Debt Relief Initiative immediately, and for other purposes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Waters, Maxine [D-CA-35] (Introduced 06/22/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Financial Services|
|Latest Action:||06/22/2006 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.888 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.