H.Res.969 - Urging the Secretary of Defense to immediately institute a zero-tolerance policy with regard to racial and ethnic extremism in the military.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Davis, Artur [D-AL-7] (Introduced 07/28/2006)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||08/17/2006 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.969 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.