S.2167 - A bill to amend the USA PATRIOT ACT to extend the sunset of certain provisions of that Act and the lone wolf provision of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 to July 1, 2006.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Sununu, John E. [R-NH] (Introduced 12/21/2005)|
|Latest Action:||12/30/2005 Became Public Law No: 109-160.|
|Notes:||Extends provisions from December 31, 2005 to February 3, 2006.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2167 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.