S.2204 - A bill to validate certain conveyances made by the Union Pacific Railroad Company of lands located in Reno, Nevada, that were originally conveyed by the United States to facilitate construction of transcontinental railroads, and for other purposes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Ensign, John [R-NV] (Introduced 01/26/2006)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||01/26/2006 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2204 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.