S.2591 - A bill to exempt persons with disabilities from the prohibition against providing section 8 rental assistance to college students.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. DeWine, Mike [R-OH] (Introduced 04/06/2006)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/06/2006 Referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.5117, which became Public Law 109-249 on 7/27/2006.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2591 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.