S.3929 - A bill to authorize military commissions to bring terrorists to justice, to strengthen and modernize terrorist surveillance capabilities, and for other purposes.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. McConnell, Mitch [R-KY] (Introduced 09/22/2006)|
|Latest Action:||09/25/2006 Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 633.|
|Notes:||For further action, see S.3930, which became Public Law 109-366 on 10/17/2006.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3929 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.