S.3994 - A bill to extend the Iran and Libya Sanctions Act of 1996.109th Congress (2005-2006)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3994 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- American investments
- Congress and foreign policy
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Export controls
- Export finance
- Foreign loans
- Middle East and North Africa
- Petroleum industry
- President and foreign policy
- Sanctions (International law)
- State-sponsored terrorism
- Weapons of mass destruction