S.4004 - A bill to suspend temporarily the duty on certain structures, parts, and components for use in an isotopic separation facility in southern Ohio.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. DeWine, Mike [R-OH] (Introduced 09/29/2006)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||09/29/2006 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.4004 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.