S.678 - A bill to amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to exclude communications over the Internet from the definition of public communication.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Reid, Harry [D-NV] (Introduced 03/17/2005)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration|
|Latest Action:||03/17/2005 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.678 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.