S.Con.Res.53 - A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that any effort to impose photo identification requirements for voting should be rejected.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Obama, Barack [D-IL] (Introduced 09/20/2005)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration|
|Latest Action:||09/20/2005 Referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.53 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.