S.Res.39 - A resolution apologizing to the victims of lynching and the descendants of those victims for the failure of the Senate to enact anti-lynching legislation.109th Congress (2005-2006)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Landrieu, Mary L. [D-LA] (Introduced 02/07/2005)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||06/13/2005 Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.39 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.