H.R.1357 - To require divestiture of current investments in Iran, to prohibit future investments in Iran, and to require disclosure to investors of information relating to such investments.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-18] (Introduced 03/06/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Education and Labor; Financial Services; Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||07/30/2007 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1357 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.