H.R.3972 - To amend the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 to exempt from the means test in bankruptcy cases, for a limited period, qualifying reserve-component members who, after September 11, 2001, are called to active duty or to perform a homeland defense activity for not less than 60 days.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Schakowsky, Janice D. [D-IL-9] (Introduced 10/25/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/02/2007 Referred to the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3972 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.