H.R.4134 - To direct the Attorney General to provide grants for Internet crime prevention education programs.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sanchez, Linda T. [D-CA-39] (Introduced 11/09/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary | Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/14/2007 Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4134 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.