H.R.4160 - To withhold certain highway funds if a State does not comply with certain requirements in issuing a driver's license or identification card, and for other purposes.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Fossella, Vito [R-NY-13] (Introduced 11/13/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||11/14/2007 Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4160 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.