H.R.4250 - Building a Stronger America Act110th Congress (2007-2008)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4250 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Federal aid to research
- Federally-guaranteed loans
- Governmental investigations
- Higher education
- Industry-university relations
- International cooperation in science
- Public-private partnerships
- Research and development
- Research centers
- Technological innovations