H.R.5573 - To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide for a lump-sum payment for certain Federal employees who retire with a substantial amount of unused sick leave for which they would not otherwise receive any compensation or benefit, and for other purposes.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Moran, James P. [D-VA-8] (Introduced 03/10/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||03/13/2008 Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Post Office, and the District of Columbia.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5573 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.