H.R.5587 - To direct the Secretary of the Army to conduct a comprehensive study of long-term water management in the southeastern United States.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lewis, John [D-GA-5] (Introduced 03/11/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||03/12/2008 Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5587 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.