H.R.5611 - National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2008110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Scott, David [D-GA-13] (Introduced 03/13/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Financial Services | Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||10/02/2008 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5611 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.