H.R.6233 - To reinstate the Interim Management Strategy governing off-road vehicle use in the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina, pending the issuance of a final rule for off-road vehicle use by the National Park Service.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jones, Walter B., Jr. [R-NC-3] (Introduced 06/11/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary; Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||09/11/2008 Subcommittee Hearings Held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6233 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.