H.R.6264 - To prevent excessive speculation in over-the-counter derivatives markets for certain energy commodities by limiting participation in those markets to persons who are capable of producing, manufacturing, or taking physical delivery of the commodities.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Larson, John B. [D-CT-1] (Introduced 06/12/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Agriculture|
|Latest Action:||11/19/2008 Referred to the Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6264 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.