H.R.6917 - To amend the Wilderness Act to allow recreation organizations to cross wilderness areas on established trails, and for other purposes.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lamborn, Doug [R-CO-5] (Introduced 09/16/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||09/22/2008 Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6917 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.