H.R.7226 - Net Worth Certificate Program Act of 2008110th Congress (2007-2008)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7226 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Corporate finance and management
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Wages and earnings