H.Con.Res.22 - Expressing the sense of Congress that the President should provide notice of withdrawal of the United States from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Goode, Virgil H., Jr. [R-VA-5] (Introduced 01/10/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||01/11/2007 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.22 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.