H.Con.Res.427 - Expressing the sense of Congress that ensuring the availability of adequate housing is an essential component of an effective strategy for the prevention and treatment of HIV and the care of individuals with HIV.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Nadler, Jerrold [D-NY-8] (Introduced 09/24/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Financial Services|
|Latest Action:||09/24/2008 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.427 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.