H.J.Res.28 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding the right to vote.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jackson, Jesse L., Jr. [D-IL-2] (Introduced 02/13/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||03/01/2007 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.28 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.