H.Res.1256 - Electing certain Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Emanuel, Rahm [D-IL-5] (Introduced 06/10/2008)|
|Latest Action:||House - 06/10/2008 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Agreed to in House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Agreed to in House
Text: H.Res.1256 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Information (Except Text)
There is one version of the bill.
Text available as:
Engrossed in House (06/10/2008)
H. Res. 1256
June 10, 2008.
(1) COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE.—Mr. Childers.
(2) COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND COMMERCE.—Ms. Matsui.
(3) COMMITTEE ON FINANCIAL SERVICES.—Ms. Speier, Mr. Cazayoux, Mr. Childers.
(4) COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.—Mr. Carson.
(5) COMMITTEE ON VETERANS’ AFFAIRS.—Mr. Cazayoux.Attest: