H.Res.1262 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Secretary of Commerce should use all reasonable measures to ensure that every person is counted in the 2010 decennial census.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Issa, Darrell E. [R-CA-49] (Introduced 06/11/2008)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||09/27/2008 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1262 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.