H.Res.652 - Expressing the sense of Congress regarding the importance of protecting American cruise ship passengers against crimes on the high seas and ensuring that the perpetrators of such crimes are brought to justice.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Matsui, Doris O. [D-CA-5] (Introduced 09/17/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||10/12/2007 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.652 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.