S.159 - A bill to redesignate the White Rocks National Recreation Area in the State of Vermont as the "Robert T. Stafford White Rocks National Recreation Area".110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT] (Introduced 01/04/2007)|
|Committees:||House - Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||01/17/2007 Became Public Law No: 110-1.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.159 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.