S.3406 - ADA Amendments Act of 2008110th Congress (2007-2008)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3406 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative procedure
- Civil rights enforcement
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation
- Disability evaluation
- Discrimination against the disabled
- Discrimination in employment
- Employee selection
- Employment of the disabled
- Employment tests
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Self-help devices for the disabled