S.3601 - A bill to authorize funding for the National Crime Victim Law Institute to provide support for victims of crime under Crime Victims Legal Assistance Programs as a part of the Victims of Crime Act of 1984.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Kyl, Jon [R-AZ] (Introduced 09/25/2008)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||09/25/2008 Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3601 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.