S.3685 - A bill to prohibit the selling and counterfeiting of tickets for a Presidential inaugural ceremony.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Feinstein, Dianne [D-CA] (Introduced 11/17/2008)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration|
|Latest Action:||11/17/2008 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3685 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.