S.609 - A bill to amend section 254 of the Communications Act of 1934 to provide that funds received as universal service contributions and the universal service support programs established pursuant to that section are not subject to certain provisions of title 31, United States Code, commonly known as the Antideficiency Act.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Rockefeller, John D., IV [D-WV] (Introduced 02/15/2007)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||02/27/2007 Star Print ordered on S. 609.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.609 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.