S.J.Res.14 - A joint resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that Attorney General Alberto Gonzales no longer holds the confidence of the Senate and of the American people.110th Congress (2007-2008)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] (Introduced 05/24/2007)|
|Latest Action:||06/11/2007 Cloture on the motion to proceed not invoked in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 53 - 38. Record Vote Number: 207.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.14 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.