H.R.11 - To amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and to modify the operation of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to clarify that a discriminatory compensation decision or other practice that is unlawful under such Acts occurs each time compensation is paid pursuant to the discriminatory compensation decision or other practice, to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide more effective remedies to victims of discrimination in the payment of wages on the basis of sex, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.11 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Small business
- Wages and earnings
- Women's employment