H.R.1178 - To direct the Comptroller General of the United States to conduct a study on the use of Civil Air Patrol personnel and resources to support homeland security missions, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1178 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aviation and airports
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Government studies and investigations
- Homeland security
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Military civil functions
- Natural disasters