H.R.1664 - To amend the executive compensation provisions of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to prohibit unreasonable and excessive compensation and compensation not based on performance standards.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1664 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Financial services and investments
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government information and archives
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Wages and earnings